READIEST For The Beach – Official Rules
Overview and Rules:
• Sweepstakes Name: The Readiest for the Beach Sweepstakes
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
12907 Front Beach Rd.
Panama City Beach, FL. 32407
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Panama City Beach
PO Box 18049
Panama City Beach, FL. 32417.
• Minimum Age: Entrants must be at least 18 or older.
• Grand Prize: 3 night stay for a group of up to 4 people in a Corner Suite of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Panama City Beach, Fl.; Express Start Hot Breakfast for 4 each day, lunch or dinner for up to 4 each day (1 entrée per person from the Indigo Bar & Grille), 2 Cocktails for 2 adults 21 years of age or older, 1 pair of beach chairs with umbrellas for each day, and 4 passes to Gulf World Marine Park
• Contest Overview: 1 person will win The Readiest for the Beach Sweepstakes to Panama City Beach, FL. and the Holiday Inn Express & Suites. Entrants must enter the sweepstake through the Holiday Inn Express & Suites website official entry form located https://www.hiexpresspcbeach.com/sweepstakes.
• Submission Period: 9:00 am CST, April 5, 2018 thru 12pm June 30, 2018 • Announcement Date: July 5, 2018
• Entry Addresses: This is an online contest only.
• How To Enter: To enter, users must enter their email address in the Official Entry Form located at https://www.hiexpresspcbeach.com/sweepstakes
• You MUST BE at least 18 years old to participate in this sweepstakes
• As this is an online only contest, traditional mail entrees will not be accepted.
• Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that his/her submission may or may not receive exposure in the media, that competing submissions may receive more or less exposure in the media, and that administrator, sponsors and/or third parties may initiate, assist or cooperate with media requests or exposure in connection with any submission(s). Entrant understands, agrees and assumes the risk that media exposure of his/her submission, if any, may not be the same or commensurate with that of other competing submissions and that such exposure may or may not have an actual or perceived impact on voting results. Entrant explicitly acknowledges and agrees that the releases given by entrant shall cover any claim, expense or liability arising from or relating to such media contact or exposure, or the lack thereof. Entrant agrees that he/she will not seek media exposure for his/her submission, and he/she will report all requests for interviews or any other direct or indirect media contact to the Administrator for approval, in Administrator’s sole discretion, prior to participating in any interview or other media contact.
1. Employees of the Administrator, and sponsors, their parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies and anyone involved in the production, or administration of the contest, as well as immediate family/same household members of anyone so employed or engaged are not eligible for prize awards. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, grandchildren, step-grandchildren, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. “Household members: shall mean people who share the same residence at least three non-consecutive months a year, whether related or not.
2. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. and Canada, excluding Quebec. All Participant winners and guests of winners must be 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry to participate. Void in Quebec, Guam, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and other U.S. territories and possessions, and where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. Administrator reserves the right to at any time implement new eligibility criteria and/or modify existing eligibility criteria, including, without limitation, geographical and age restrictions.
4. Each entrant agrees that his/her participation and submission shall be governed by and construed under and in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida applicable to contracts entered into and wholly performed therein. Each entrant consents and agrees to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts of the State of Florida, located in the County of Bay and/or Leon.
• The winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries on July 5, 2018.
• Grand Prize
3 night stay for a group of up to 4 people in a Corner Suite of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Panama City Beach, Fl.; Express Start Hot Breakfast for 4 each day, lunch or dinner for up to 4 each day (1 entrée per person from the Indigo Bar & Grille), 2 Cocktails for 2 adults 21 years of age or older, 1 pair of beach chairs with umbrellas for each day, and 4 passes to Gulf World Marine Park. These items have NO CASH VALUE and will not be refunded, extended or changed by the Administrator or Sponsors if Winner is unable to collect and/or use their prize. Prizes are Non-Transferable. All travel expenses are at the winner’s expense. Administrator reserves the right to change the blackout dates and restriction if in the Administrator’s sole judgment it is deemed necessary. A credit card must be on file with the resort for the winner to be able to redeem this prize.
• Prize Notification: Winners of the Grand Prize will be notified by email, phone and/or mail on Juluy 5, 2018. If after a reasonable number of attempts during a 5 day period (as determined by Administrator in its sole discretion) contact is not made with winner, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Winner and guests may each be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release of publicity/liability (“Affidavit”) within the time period specified by Sponsors or Administrator in the letter accompanying the Affidavit (“Prize Letter”) or prize will be forfeited. If mail is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address, then prize may be forfeited. An alternate winner for forfeited prizes may be selected at Sponsors’ sole discretion. Prize will be awarded upon receipt of Affidavit, and verification of prize winner.
• Limit On Prizes: Limit of one Grand Prize (valued at $3000 or more) allowed to the Grand Prize Winner.
Winner shall solely be responsible for all applicable taxes or additional charges on any prize awarded. Winner will be requested to execute a W-9 tax form. It is understood that an Internal Revenue form 1099 is to report on any value of any such prize as earned income and will be used for such purposes by either the administrator or sponsors issuing the prize. Winner agrees to accept the estimate of fair market value. This is applicable to all prizes valued at $500 or more including cash won that adds up to $600 or more in any given year.
• Prize winners must execute and return this release form, a W-9, a photocopy of legal document showing social security number, and any additional required forms within 10 days of receiving forms. Administrator requires proof of winners’ own social security number before prize can be sent to winner. Receipt of prize may be delayed until such proof is received by Administrator.
Release Of Liability:
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL ADMINISTRATOR, SPONSORS OR ANY OTHER RELEASEE BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR, AND YOU HEREBY RELEASE THEM FROM, ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS, EXPENSE OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURIES AND/OR DEATH, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, AND COUNSEL FEES AND COURT COSTS) ARISING OR RESULTING FROM ANYTHING RELATING TO: THE PRODUCTION, PROMOTION, ADMINISTRATION OR EXECUTION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES (OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN IT); CANCELLATION, MODIFICATION OR RESCHEDULING OF ANY ASPECT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES; USE OF ANY WEB SITE(S) RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR MATERIALS ON THE WEB SITE;ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, MISUSE, OR NONUSE OF THE PRIZE; OR PARTICIPATING IN OR TRAVELING TO ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY.
“RELEASEES” MEANS ADMINISTRATOR, SPONSORS, ALL SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES, SWEEPSTAKES PROVIDERS AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS AND AGENTS.
• Use of Likeness and Names: Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Administrator, Sponsors and its designees to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion in any medium, without further compensation, except as prohibited by law. Winner may be asked to participate in radio, internet, and/or televised interviews.
• Limitations: Neither Administrator or Sponsors nor any other Releasee is responsible for: lost, late, damaged, incomplete, illegible, stolen, misdirected, or postage due mail, shipping or email; any website, computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, Internet or other equipment, electronics, software, service, transmission, connection, processing or other errors, failures, congestion, accessibility or availability issues; unauthorized access, tampering, hacking, theft or destruction; or other technical or human error in the receipt or processing of entries, game piece requests or other submissions (whether to or from) or otherwise related to the production, promotion, administration or execution of the Sweepstakes.
• Tampering/Disruption: Administrator or Sponsors may, in its sole determination, disqualify any person it believes may be tampering with the entry or other operation of the Sweepstakes or acting in violation of the Official Rules, in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other
• Cancellation/Modification: Administrator or Sponsors may, in its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes if the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as Sponsors planned for any reason (including, but not limited to, due to tampering, unauthorized intervention, computer virus, fraud, technical or human error or any other causes which Sponsors, in its sole opinion, deems could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or intended conduct of this Sweepstakes).
• Email Account Holder: If the holder of an email account is disputed, entry will be deemed made by the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by the internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, school, etc.) that assigns e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address.
No Prize Warranty: WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT UNLESS OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
• Sweepstakes Administration: Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission and processing of entries and the overall administration and execution of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Administrator at its above address with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
Winners List: For a list of winners, email the administrator firstname.lastname@example.org. Mail must be received by the Winner’s List Request Deadline of July 30, 2018. List will be sent once all prizes have been awarded.
We’re excited to invite you to join us at the Holiday inn Express & Suites on Panama City Beach for your next family vacation, business trip, or romantic getaway! You can reserve your room at our new beach-side hotel by clicking the Book Now Button, but please know that you will be leaving our site and going to the Holiday Inn Worldwide Reservation Engine.